Required Years of Experience
3 + Years of Restaurant Experience
APPLY @ email@example.com with your resume.
We are a high volume, upscale casual restaurant concept, expanding our staff rapidly to accommodate consistently brunches and dinner shifts. We hire and care deeply for people with creativity, passion, and the drive to be the best.
Responsible for creating memorable guest experiences through the embodiment of hospitality. Assist with running drinks, bussing tables, Running food, and Host duties as directed. A friendly, accommodating demeanor, as well as an ability to multi-task, are essential for success in this position.
Present yourself with savvy and professionalism in both appearance and demeanor
– Perform all side work in a timely manner
– Available to work a variety of hours, days, and shifts, including weekends
– Effectively service a full section of up to 5 tables
– Safely and effectively transport food or beverages to a table
– Ability to effectively communicate in order to perform and follow job requirements in written and spoken direction
– Ability to multi-task calmly and effectively in a busy, stressful environment
Key Responsibilities and Duties
– Ensure the overall guest experience exceeds expectations and anticipate guests’ needs
– Greet guests with a warm, sincere smile
– Use tact and good judgment when dealing with guest challenges and respond to guest needs with patience and courtesy
– Accurately record and account for all items ordered, process payments, and account for and balance all sales/receipts in compliance with restaurant policies and procedures
– Understand and respond knowledgeably to questions about the restaurant and menu
– Use sales techniques and present and encourage current promotions to guests
– Follow all steps of service
– Understand and follow the food allergy procedure and special orders/restrictions
– Comply with all safety and sanitation guidelines and procedures
– Follow all rules, policies, procedures, and conditions of employment
– Get along well with others and be a team player
No products in the cart.